SAUCE`S HIGHLIGHTS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- 1st & 2nd place & best letter form award, King of Canvas aerosol art competition 2008.
- Solo and group exhibitions in Brisbane (Its begun, Beneath the Remains, “X”, Graffic, Café Serenity, Green bean), Gold coast (untitled) and Port Noarlunga, South Australia (King of Canvas).
- Canvas sales to French and United States collectors.
- Guest speaker at University of Queensland (Presentation of Youth In Context 2005, 2006 & 2008).
- Artwork featured and interviews for television (Totally Wild & Extra), print (Uncomissioned Art A-Z of Australian graffiti, While you were sleeping magazine, Illegal Fame Magazine, Lowdown Magazine, Dominos Slice magazine), online (ABCs Catapult, Artzmania, Lafamiglia USA), radio (Triple J & ABC radio national) and several student DVD and film projects.
- Sponsor of The Freshest Sketch competition 2007.
- Envited member of various community & arts committees (Regional Arts Development Fund Redlands, Boystown Mentor One, Bedlam skatepark events & Plaza Advisory Crew).
- Redland Shire Council Art Gallery volunteer 2003-04.
- Designs for several Australian fashion labels & companies (Phunksta, Handmade Productions, Phatkidz, Gangstagraffix, Pop n Lock Fashions, Inala touch, TAG, Sauce Street-wear and Carrot skateboards Serbia.
- Murals for clients such as Dreamworld, Crazy Clarks, Lifeline, Dominos, Four Square & PCYC.
- Facilitator for projects such as Burning Art, Control ALT Delete, Art on Tag Off, Skill N Style, Momentum, Graffic, Party in the Park, Re Create, Sports in the Hood, Mercury & SMART.
- Murals & workshops in over 80 towns/suburbs across Queensland and New South Wales.
- Certificate in Illustration (Gateway institute of TAFE 1995).
Advanced Certificate in Painting & Drawing (Morningside institute of TAFE 1996).